Are you a seriously Customer-Centric person that can help clients solve their IT business issues? If so, we’d like to talk with you.
Technical Sales Consultant
We are looking for experienced Technical Sales Consultants. Your goal is to reach out to potential clients in the Chicago suburbs to help them resolve their IT Management and Security issues and reduce their cost of IT support overhead. Our ideal candidate will have experience working in a problem solving roll offering Managed IT and Security services in the SMB market focusing on the Legal, Accounting, Healthcare or Manufacturing verticals.
Your responsibilities include:
- Present and sell Managed IT and Security Services to current and potential clients.
- Follow up on new sales leads, advise clients, and close those leads.
- Prepare presentations, proposals, and sales contracts.
- Identify new business opportunities by identifying prospects, researching and analyzing sales options, generate additional leads in creative ways, utilizing every resource at your disposal.
- Manage accounts to make sure you are doing everything possible to offer the best and most appropriate solutions to our clients.
- Contribute in a wide range of capacities to an entrepreneurial environment, encouraging a proactive attitude.
- The key to our corporate success is focusing on solving our clients IT issues BEFORE they become problems and staying involved in their business process to provide the best and most appropriate options for their business growth and safety.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- At least 1-2 years of technology sales experience.
- Lead generation experience.
- Experience in selling to small and mid-sized businesses (SMB).
- Knowledge of AutoTask or other CRM is a plus, experience in SaaS sales is a huge plus.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, ability to foster strong relationships quickly, detail oriented and \proven ability to manage multiple projects
- Comfortable in the technology space.
- Prior experience in customer facing roles.
Compensation based upon experience and demonstrated skills.
We’re looking for a Network Engineer/Technician to support and maintain our client networks and computer systems, network devices, desktops and peripherals. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading all hardware and software while ensuring optimal network and workstation performance. This person will also troubleshoot problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user training and assistance where required. The position demands a well-organized person with good communication skills and is accustomed to working with helpdesk ticketing systems.
Occasional travel to the client facilities will be required for support and upgrades.
- Build and support new & existing Windows desktops/laptops, keep current the operating systems, hardware and firmware.
- Provide support and day to day administration of Windows 7 desktops/laptops, specialized manufacturing PCs, printers, etc….
- Support in AD user account management and file access security
- Provide support for WAN and LAN network connectivity (including Cisco, SonicWall devices) and other network devices.
- Ensure that network related problems are addressed in a timely manner and that tickets are closed and appropriately updated.
- Monitor and manage system backups for all clients in accordance with company backup and offsite storage policy.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end user workstation hardware, networked peripheral devices, and networking hardware products.
- Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex PC problems for a variety of end users, recommend and implement corrective hardware solutions, including off-site repair as needed.
- Receive and respond to incoming calls, and/or e-mails regarding server/PC and/or software/hardware problems.
- Accurately document instances of hardware failure, repair, installation, and removal.
- Support development and implementation of new computer projects and new hardware installations.
- Administer Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware technologies.
- Responsible for patch management on all local and client servers/desktops and laptop computers..
- Good driving record is required because there will be travel to clients in the northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin areas.
- Be available for occasional after hours work; related to critical outages or off-hours upgrades.
- We offer a 24/7 service to our clients so there may be occasional off-hours service calls that must be performed.
Applicant Skill Requirements:
- 2-3 years of professional IT Technician/Network Engineer experience.
- Excellent communication skills to work in-person and via telephone with clients directly.
- Hands-on experience with Windows Server 2008, 2012 experience.
- Experience with firewall installation, configuration and management.
- Hands-on experience with Windows 7, 8.x and 10 pro versions.
- Hands-on experience with Cisco Wi-Fi access points and VLAN technology.
- Experience with network security technologies.
An absolute commitment to making clients happy with the quality of our workmanship and our customer support efforts is mandatory. You must be willing to go “above and beyond” every time for every customer.
We’re looking for a couple of inside sales and marketing associates to identify and reach out to new potential clients and assure maximum existing client satisfaction with our Managed IT Services programs.
The goal of this position is to identify and reach out to new client prospects that can benefit from our computer support and security services.
You will also support the needs of our existing clients as new features and services become available to them.
This job entails a mix of talents to research and screen potential new clients over the phone and via the Internet to build new relationships for our company.
You must have good computer and Internet skills plus excellent phone skills to excel at this job.
This can be a part-time for the ideal candidate but work hours must be between 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
This job offers an excellent working environment, good pay and performance bonuses.